Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Offered
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd of December 2007 (Sun)   #1
Grentz
Goldmember

Default Web Hosting

Ok, I will throw this out there to my fellow POTN members.

I have a Web Server hosted professionally for a few of my business and friends business sites, but I still have plenty of space and bandwidth to host more sites for people.

I can offer web hosting packages for very cheap with all the goodies (SQL, PHP, Email, Full CPanel Access, FTP, etc.) and plenty of space (I will not oversell though...I am more realistic and will give you plenty of space but not oversell it to like 500gb or some stupid amount).

Also included is Fantastic that can setup Gallery among many other applications on your website with one click (if you like I could install gallery for you as well).

The server is hosted by The Planet who is a full professional hosting company that hosts many of the larger sites around the internet (they are not just some cheap reseller like many hosting companies are).

I could give you cheap yearly rates if you are interested. The only thing you would have to get separately is your Domain Name (www.YourSite.com) which can be had for cheap from places like www.GoDaddy.com.

Feel free to contact me via PM. I can help you if you are new to all this as well (I do a lot of website work for my business and a few other businessses).

email: grentz( at )gmail.com

Grentz

www.TechIslands.com - News and Reviews

My Gear List - 60D

Last edited by Pekka : 2nd of December 2007 (Sun) at 12:14. Reason: email
Grentz is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member