Challenge #36 is Time.
It’s been a long time since our last seed challenge, so I am picking “Time” for my turn. It can be a clock, someone in a rush or something with not much time left. Be creative, time is on your side you have one week for your entries. Good luck steve
post untill 6pm 1/15/08
Maximum file size is not to exceed 200k, to be in liine with other contests on this site. Also, please keep the longest side of your shot at 800 pixels so all photos have an equal chance.
Have fun, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has in store.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels maximum on the longest side and no more than 200K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... 6pm EST January Tuesday 15th Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed