I liked the last challenge idea of portraiture so this time lets do that. Give us a natural/ambient light portrait of “Who Ever,” you want.
Maximum file size is not to exceed 200k, to be in line with other contests on this site. Also, please keep the longest side of your shot at 800 pixels so all photos have an equal chance.
Have fun, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has in store.
Photo Submissions:1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered. 3. Size -- Photo must be EXACTLY 800 pixels maximum on the longest side and no more than 200K in size. Please see here for Image posting rules. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... 6pm MST January Tuesday 29nd Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closedGood Luck and HAVE FUN !