Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Offered
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st of January 2008 (Thu)   #1
JoesLdy

Default Second Shooter in Columbus Ohio

I am going to try this... and see what happens.

I own my own studio, but am currently taking a hiatus from marketing and looking for clients while I revamp my structure and documents. In the meantime I still want to shoot!

I have no interest in working for certain photographer farms, we all know of whom I speak, please don't bother to tell me to go to them- I just would rather not.

I would like to work for a reputable and established studio, or even someone starting out who just feels stretched thin by trying to cover a wedding alone. Maybe I'll find someone who I can hire as MY second shooter when I get back in the saddle?

I own my own equipment, have 4 weddings and many many events under my belt as far as experience goes. My website is at devyne.net but my gallery is in progress (like I said, revamping) I can send samples or meet with interested parties to show print work.

I do not wish to sign away my copyright, but to license you to sell my photos for x amount of years as you need. I would like to be able to use select images for my portfolio (of course after we agree which ones to avoid confusion of prospect clients in the future).

Alright- thats that! My email addy is owner@devyne.net if you would like to talk!

A
JoesLdy is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member