Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The POTN Lounge
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th of February 2008 (Thu)   #1
Illumined
"i love you guys"

Default Conflicting coverage?

I don't know if this is general enough or not but I plan on making some lens invests in the near future and was intending to go through B&H for the first time. They offer in a box a SAGEMAX protection plan.

Now, is it useless to get the SAGEMAX plan if the lens is under warranty in the same period of time?

It's just a lot of glass and a lot of cash. I don't want to be a complete sucker for the cause.
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off