Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Offered
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th of February 2008 (Sun)   #1
RgB

Default Second Shooter / Assistant in Sydney, Australia

Hey all,

I am located in Sydney and gear consisting of;

30D

EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM

EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

EX 580 II

CS2 + Mac Powerbook

I can retouch my photos or I could leave that up
to you if you wish though I can use CS2 very well. I don't have experience shooting as a pro but I know I can produce great quality photos and I do have a wedding coming up soon as a backup photog! I can and will follow instructions/direction as that's what I am there for to learn and work for and with you!
I do not work for free but am sure we can work something out and come to an agreement.

I have worked in customer service industry delivering and installing Gym equipment so I have experience working with new customers and solving problems on the spot and giving the customer what they want. I believe myself to be very polite and professional and I always do my up-most best and strive to step up every time and learn as much as possible. I don't just take snap shots I think about each shot to get the best composition and perspective and work on letting the photos tell a story and be as emotive as possible whether it be a slow shutter speed or a shallow DOF or monochrome effect.

I hope to work with you and thanks for reading.

I am available weekends and this week.
10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM --- 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Website * Flickr * Gear

Last edited by RgB : 10th of February 2008 (Sun) at 23:29.
RgB is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member