Speed Challenge #43 - Weather Extemes
Seeing throughout the world the weather has gone mad, and today we're expecting the worst storms in 20 years in the UK, I have chosen weather, but with a catch, as the next subject. I'd like to see more than just sunrise or sunset pictures and what I will be looking for is weather pictures at there extremes, so lightning strikes, torrential rain/flooding, heavy snowfall or even a twister, which I was unfortunate enough to get caught up in one many years ago in the US, but have always wanted to see again.........
Images submitted should conform to the current forum guidelines (maximum of 1024 pixels on the longest side, and 150Kb for attachments).
This comp is all about having a bit of fun, and I look forward to seeing everyones interpretation of the subject, and good luck.
Posting will end at 12:00am GMT (MIDNIGHT) Saturday March 15th, 2008.
Winners will be announced as soon as possible after the contest has closed.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- maximum of 1024 pixels on the longest side, and 150Kb for attachments
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used*.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during the challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting will end at 12:00am GMT (MIDNIGHT) Saturday, March 15th, 2008.
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the contest has been closed. Good Luck and HAVE FUN and I look forward to seeing your entries!