Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Accessories & Storage
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th of March 2008 (Mon)   #1
tiagoafpereira

Default Think Tank Pro Speed Belt + Lowepro 70AW Toploader

I was wondering if it is possible to attach a Lowepro 70AW to a TT Pro Speed Belt.
I was considering getting myself a Lowepro S&F Light Belt but the TT version seems a better choice.
Along with the Toploader ( housing a 40D with a 70-200mm f2.8 ) I'm planning on attaching Lowepro pouches for a Sigma 17-70mm, Canon 50mm f1.4 and a Peleng 8mm. A 430EX, batteries, cards and the like will also be carried on the belt.

Can the Pro Speed Belt carry all this comfortably? Does any of you folks have a similar setup? Is the S&F Light Belt the best choice after all, or maybe something entirely different? Is the earth really round?
This ad block will go away when you log in as member