I have been through alot these past few days with some heartbreaking news for my family.my Mother has been diagnosed with Liver Cancer.This brings me to my choice of theme, which is Family.
Post your family, whichever that may be. I have been the luckiest child/,girl,"woman to have my Mother in my life.and I would love and appreciate seeing what moves you.
If this has been done before.I don't give a hoot I think we all need to take the time and look at what we have, or have had.
Images submitted should conform to the current forum guidelines (maximum of 1024 pixels on the longest side, and 150Kb for attachments).
This comp is all about having a bit of fun, and I look forward to seeing everyones interpretation of the subject, and good luck.
Posting will end at 12:00am GMT (MIDNIGHT) Saturday March 22th, 2008.
Winners will be announced as soon as possible after the contest has closed.
1. Camera -- Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- maximum of 1024 pixels on the longest side, and 150Kb for attachments
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used*.
6. Commenting -- No commenting during the challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... After winner is declared.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting will end at 12:00am GMT (MIDNIGHT) Saturday, March 22th, 2008.
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after the competition.