Pretty simple, set camera on the ground, compose, shoot.
Let the limitations of the ground anchor the vertical movement of the camera,
just worry about controlling the horizontal. Think of this as a variation of ants eye view.
Other than that, the content and execution is up to you.
This comp is all about having a bit of fun. Be creative and give it your best shot!
Posting will end at 10pm GMT Thursday 5th june, 2008 and Winners will be announced
as soon as possible after the contest has closed.
- Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
- Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
- Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
- Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
- Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
- Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
- New Topic - After winner is declared.
- Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Ends - 10pm GMT Thursday 5th June, 2008
- Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
LOL i just copy and pasted it. did it kinda fast, thx dilorenzo.