Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports
Thread started 21 Dec 2004 (Tuesday) 20:30
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

i got published...

blinking8s
Goldmember
1,618 posts
Joined Jun 2004
w.kentucky
Dec 21, 2004 20:30 |  #1

i got photos published for the first time...sorta (just to web)

http://etsubucs.com ...lease.asp?RELEASE_I​D=7906 (external link)

they used 3, one for the main page (not a good shot) of a freshman and then those two

http://www.etsubucs.co​m ...llery/2004-2005/12-21-04/ (external link) is a gallery they put up

sort of neat I guess

and damn the ref and all who stand in the way my me and the target...cause I never nail a dunk shot or a jump shot I like

IMAGE NOT FOUND IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: 404 | MIME changed to 'text/html' | Byte size: ZERO

IMAGE NOT FOUND IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: 404 | MIME changed to 'text/html' | Byte size: ZERO

blinking8s.comexternal link | pixelpost photoblog applicationexternal link

cmM
Goldmember
5,705 posts
Joined Apr 2004
Chicago / San Francisco
Dec 22, 2004 00:55 |  #2
banned

niiiiice!
Congrats man, looking good!

I feel you about that dunk shot. Next time grab the grab your monopod and make sure the ref moves out of you shot :p

danphoto1
498 posts
Joined Aug 2003
Rhode Island USA
Dec 22, 2004 04:02 as a reply to cmM's post |  #3

It's a great feeling to see your work on the web or in print congats..... good dtuff. I shoot a lot of sports and it is som much fun take a look at my site http://danphoto1.tripo​d.comexternal link I'm very luckey because there is a great spot to shoot from at the school.

gmen
Goldmember
4,345 posts
Joined Aug 2004
Essex
Dec 22, 2004 15:45 |  #4

Good to see you've been published... your hard work merits it... if you give it your best shot, you deserve the end result and you certainly get some super results photographing a very 'tricky' sport... nice work!

TGSPhoto Editorial Sports Photographyexternal link | TGS Blogexternal link | TGS Twitterexternal link | TGS Sportsshooterexternal link | TGS Tweetsexternal link | TGS Facebookexternal link | LinkedInexternal link

2,432 views & 0 likes for this thread
i got published...
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.