Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd of December 2004 (Thu)   #1
Ranger187

Question Exposure Question

I just got the PRO1 today and after drinking most of the day with friends I'm about to update the firmware (Scary) and then go outside and shoot some 15 second exposures.

I've briefly looked in the manual but I'm kinda unsure on how to set the camera to take a night 15 second exposure. Can anyone quickly explain how to do this? Normally I would take the time and read the manual from start to end, but I'm a little to excited.

Thanks...

Flickr
[Canon A75][Canon Pro1][Canon EOS-70D] | GEAR
Ranger187 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 23rd of December 2004 (Thu)   #2
Ranger187

Default Re: Exposure Question

Nevermind. The alcohol wore off. I was turning the selector to 1/4000 and going the wrong way. Gotta love alcohol... I got my first night shots just now. One of my neighbors was up and watching me. I bet they were like, wtf is he doing outside in the winter in a tshirt taking pictures for.

Flickr
[Canon A75][Canon Pro1][Canon EOS-70D] | GEAR
Ranger187 is offline   Reply With Quote