Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People
Thread started 28 Dec 2004 (Tuesday) 09:59
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

This is Warren. Warren Hates Pictures.

jO3
285 posts
Joined Dec 2004
Lakewood, CA 90715
Dec 28, 2004 09:59 |  #1

I happened to have my lights in my car, so I set up at this Xmas party that I went to... I set up in the corner of the kitchen, and started shooting some shots of anyone who wanted their shots done.

But the funny thing is that I captured this photo of Warren, a 33-year old [Believe it or not, he IS 33] Japanese Angry Man who hates having his picture taken.

After seeing this photo, however, he was like "Wow, you made my chin look small!"

I have the upper angle to thank for that! So without further ado, ENJOY!

Picture #1 Taken December 22 | Canon 10D | 24-70mm @ 34mm | 1/125 sec, f/22 | ISO: 100

The second picture was taken using the self-timer. The guy on the left is yours truly, and the guy on the right is one of my best friends. And we're goofy.

Picture #2 Taken December 22 | Canon 10D | 24-70mm @ 53mm | 1/125 sec, f/22 | ISO: 100

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Canon for life.
got myspace?external link

pni173
324 posts
Joined Aug 2004
Whangarei, New Zealand
Dec 28, 2004 23:27 |  #2

Your mate has great taste in music!!

Canon EOS 70D 18-135 IS STM

2,220 views & 0 likes for this thread
This is Warren. Warren Hates Pictures.
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.