Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The POTN Lounge
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th of June 2008 (Thu)   #1
Kaya75

Default just "caught" a copper and his dog trying to "steal" my van!!

Why am i here and not asleep? - i was asleep then i wake up (1:30am) and hear moving about on the gravel drive way and a car outside - so i jumps up and shoots to the window (1st floor flat) and see a couple of shady characters in the shadows with a torch - "Oh! what you doing!" i shout and get a eye full of torch so i run down stairs (god knows why - me in my dressing gown and bare feet! and is greeted by two coppers and a dog! there had been a fight in town (i live more or less in the center) and they followed reports one of the fighters had run up around the flats! - they laughed it off but after checking out my "combat" gear they said that i should have stayed upstairs if i thought someone was trying to nick me van! - wish i had my 580 to hand to give them a bit of light back tho there torch nearly blinded me!

Travel with a smile take only photographs, leave only footprints.
Kaya75 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 26th of June 2008 (Thu)   #2
speedypalomino

Default Re: just "caught" a copper and his dog trying to "steal" my van!!

rough neighborhood!!! LOL!!!
speedypalomino is offline   Reply With Quote