Anyone know when the new macbook pro are due out?

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 20 Jul 2008 (Sunday) 23:33   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

Ultimate ­ CC
Goldmember
Joined Jun 2007
1,480 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

I am waiting for the update before I jump on a new powerbook pro but can't seem to find any real hard info on when its going to be released...anyone have any leads on info???

Post #1, Jul 20, 2008 23:33:10

My Gear And For Sale Items
www.danhonovich.comexternal link
www.danhonovich.blogsp​ot.comexternal link

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
Ultimate ­ CC
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Jun 2007
1,480 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

anyone?

Post #2, Jul 22, 2008 19:21:49

My Gear And For Sale Items
www.danhonovich.comexternal link
www.danhonovich.blogsp​ot.comexternal link

Irreverent
Joined Jul 2008
393 posts
Devon, UK
[MORE/SHARE]

Apple never announce these things ahead of release. It might be tomorrow, it might be in 6 months.

The best you can hope for is to keep your eyes peeled on site such as www.macrumors.comexternal link to give you an idea of when they *might* be announcing the new models. You can also check their buyers guide whcih takes past release dates and revision times as a rough guide to when they expect an update to roll out, and they use this to advise whether or not now is a good time to buy.

The current rumour is that they are redesigning the range to include characterisitcs of the MacBook Air. Some alleged shots of the new housing were posted up there a week or so ago.

Still, nothing is set in stone until you've heard it from Apple, which is NEVER in advance.

Post #3, Jul 22, 2008 19:28:39

LIST NEARBY THREADS
548 views & 0 likes for this thread
Anyone know when the new macbook pro are due out?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES