Weve not shared any for a while so thought I would share some from our last wedding, only one more to go this year!
Wedding number 23 this year, after 19 last year and 1 in 2006.. (which was our first ever) fun but very long day with a great looking couple so its all good.
Mixture of mine and Nicks shots, he does the bride and I do the groom in the morning and then we work as a team for the rest of day with a mixture of shooting and setting shots up between us, its pretty fluid, we dont know who has taken a specific shot sometimes
1. Girls were running half an hour late so this was the groom waiting patiently for them.
2. One of Nicks bridal prep shots
5. Hard to take a bad shot when the BM's look this good
6. We didnt get long for B&G shots but didnt really need long as they were very natural in front of the camera, partly because we had been with them since very early and partly because they just were I reckon
7. Water + No wind = reflection shot.
8. Complete chaos as the bride and groom left to a shower of fireworks, pleased that we got at least a few shots off as it was a bit hit and miss and Nick had to drag the videographer out of the way as we were walking bakwards for this shot as he was right between us and the B&G