Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family 
Thread started 01 Oct 2008 (Wednesday) 22:56
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Kids' fall pictures

gwc1023
189 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Oct 01, 2008 22:56 |  #1

This just kept getting put off, so I finally took the three of them out by myself to do their pictures. Not a great plan, three against one, lol, but a few turned out okay. C&C welcome.

PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.

http://img.photobucket​.com/albums/v152/gwc10​23/Abby.jpg (external link)

2. (The little one was being such a goof - she refused to look at me for most of the time, just wandered all around the grass looking at the ground and laughing. When she did finally look up, she wouldn't smile! I think I'll be taking her out again sometime when I have help!

http://img.photobucket​.com …s/v152/gwc1023/​Rachel.jpg (external link)

http://img.photobucket​.com/albums/v152/gwc10​23/Gavin.jpg (external link)

Dawn in Alberta, Canada
350D, kit lens, 50/1.8, Tamron 70-200/2.8
580EX Speedlite

christyjo2
Goldmember
2,275 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Oct 02, 2008 01:34 |  #2

Beautiful kids. Harsh light is so hard to shoot in, but you did good for what seems to be some pretty harsh lighting outside. the middle one seems a bit bright to me, but that may just be me and the fact that its 1:30 am and im still up! lol

*Christy* "If at first you dont succeed...destroy all evidence that you tried." www.christyfullerphoto​graphy.info (external link)
Canon 50D w/battery grip, Canon T1i (500D) w/battery grip, Xti, 270ex speedlite, Bower Flash. Canon 28-135mm w/IS, Kit Lens w/IS, Canon 17-85 w/IS, Canon 35-70mm, Nifty Fifty, Tamron 28-80mm, 75-300mm, 3-AB flash units.

AndreaBFS
Goldmember
1,345 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Oct 02, 2008 03:40 |  #3

You are brave! Looks like it wasn't a total waste, though. I keep meaning to make time to go out and get fall photos. By the time I get around to it and get help, the leaves are going to be long gone!

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,708 views & 0 likes for this thread
Kids' fall pictures
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.