DSLR Speed Challenge #69, Fall, was won by Rtronick, but he was unable to run the next challenge and has deferred the task to me. Hopefully, I will do him proud!
The next challenge, #70, is "Home." This can be whatever you want pertaining to home, or anything which makes you, the photographer, think of home. So go take a picture, or grab one from your archives, which fits the bill!
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 2:00pm EST (eastern) Thursday, October 9, 2008. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.