Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation
Thread started 18 Feb 2005 (Friday) 12:08
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Some pics of me and my friend's cars taken with my my powershot S1

Sohc_mshue
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 18, 2005 12:08 |  #1

some pics of my civic and my friend's sentra taken in a parking deck. Let me know what you guys think.

edit: more pics further down

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

sponsored links
Alan ­ B
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2004
UK
Feb 18, 2005 13:21 |  #2

You Must Sign In to View This Album  ????????(i'm not a member of that photo site)

Can you post some through here ? (Attachments)

Krieg
Mostly Lurking
19 posts
Joined Jan 2005
MA, USA
Feb 18, 2005 18:07 as a reply to Alan B's post |  #3

Yes please post your pics here. I would love to see them.

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 18, 2005 20:50 as a reply to Krieg's post |  #4

oh I didn't realize that you can attach files through this site. I will do it as soon as I get home guys.

Noah
38 posts
Joined Sep 2004
Texas
Feb 18, 2005 21:44 |  #5

Hey nice pics,

I just wanted to share with you pics of me and my friend's cars. I'm not trying to steal your thread or anything. It's a stitch, but a bad job since it was my first. I know what to do next time. You can kind of tell the color differences in the pic. Enjoy.

-Noah

HOSTED PHOTO

| Canon 20D | Canon BG-E2 | Canon EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS |Canon EF 70-200 f2.8L IS | Canon EF 17-40 f4L |
| Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro | Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 |
| Canon Speedlite 580EX | Canon Speedlite 420EX |

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 00:39 as a reply to Noah's post |  #6

nice pic man! Which car is yours? I haven't tried using the stitch feature yet.
I finally uploaded the pics guys. There are 2 pics at the top of the page and the rest are down here.

HOSTED PHOTO

HOSTED PHOTO

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 00:53 as a reply to Sohc_mshue's post |  #7

HOSTED PHOTO

swoop1156
92 posts
Joined Feb 2005
Washington, DC
Feb 19, 2005 00:53 |  #8

Nice shots, both of you!

I remember them late night rallies with the 'import' guys on the tops of parking garages...brings back the days! I used to have an SVT Focus and I would get down and dirty with Sentra's, Civic's and all those type cars. I loved it! I since moved on to the mighty Nissan Skyline I drive everyday!

EDIT: After seeing a close up, I think I know that mall...is that in Springfield? I used to live in the area, that's where the memories came from, lol.

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 01:19 as a reply to swoop1156's post |  #9

going from a svt focus to a skyine is a big step lol. It must be nice i'm sure.

swoop1156
92 posts
Joined Feb 2005
Washington, DC
Feb 19, 2005 01:22 |  #10

Well, I originally hail from a small farm town in Michigan. Born and raised there, graduated with 42 other kids on a football field next to the cow pasture the principal owned.

I joined the Navy and went to Washington, DC, that's why I know the Springfield area and I asked about the pictures you posted above. I had the Focus in DC, as well as a 4x4 Ranger Level II FX4.

I then took orders to Okinawa Japan to get my dream car, a Nissan Skyline, and to live the culture that has fascinated me for so long -- Asia/Japan. Here I am, living my DREAMS!

Anyway, nice to see a small piece of home now and then to smack me back into reality.

EDIT: Have I been at work too long today, or did I NOT read 'Where are you from' in your post above? I swear I saw it in there!

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 01:43 as a reply to swoop1156's post |  #11

lol your guess of springfield wasn't far off. Its actually Richmond, VA. This is my parking deck on the VCU campus.

swoop1156
92 posts
Joined Feb 2005
Washington, DC
Feb 19, 2005 01:48 |  #12

Been there before. I knew a girl named Erin that lived downtown in Richmond on like, Broad Street or something. Kensington Ave? Hmm. She was freaky, too bad she never really was into photography!

Hope home is treating you well, I am considering taking orders again to the DC/MD/VA area. I have family in Virginia Beach.

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 01:52 as a reply to swoop1156's post |  #13

haha yea broad is one of the main streets running through Richmond. If you come back to VA will you be bringing the skyline?:D I've only seen one of them around here at a drift meet. It was an r32 from nova.

swoop1156
92 posts
Joined Feb 2005
Washington, DC
Feb 19, 2005 01:56 |  #14

There is an R-32 in NoVA? No way! I have the R-33 GTS-t 2.5 [RB25DET] turbo. I probably won't bring it back, I am looking for a different one to bring back with me. This one is an Auto, lol.

I need some GTR twin-turbo's spooling ;)

Sohc_mshue
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Jan 2005
Feb 19, 2005 09:55 as a reply to swoop1156's post |  #15

yea it was a white r32. I didn't even know they made auto skylines. How fast are they compared to the manuals?

sponsored links

5,450 views & 0 likes for this thread
Some pics of me and my friend's cars taken with my my powershot S1
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.