Lets play POTN PHOTOSHOP TENNIS! The premise is simple, a group of photoshoppers (or any other good photo editing software) take turns in altering an image. Get it? if not see example below.
1) ALL content made must be appropriate and follows POTN forum rules.
2) Must stay in the original file size dimensions. (DO NOT RESIZE) follow the POTN rules on image size of 800px on the bigger side.
3) Each turn must change the image from the last turn, but still retain elements from the previous image.
4) After you do your turn you must wait for a minimum of 2 alters to be made, or wait 3 hours.
5) After you make an alter, post it as a jpeg.
6 ) Once you start editing a photo you may reserve a spot to make sure no one jumps your post.
7) Reserves generally last 3 hours max. Extra time can be allowed if you are almost done, just make sure you make a post saying that.
PS: if you use a "reserve" post to post your image, it won't update in user CP to notify of a new post. Instead put your picture in a new post and then delete the reserve post, so that everyone will know about the new image.
We now have our own video here, thanks to PictureDisk. Here's part two
So who will start with the first picture?
PS: It is better if the image you include are yours, but it is ok to use the internet also. But try somehow to use good quality image.
Practice on your layer mask technique instead of erasing with a feather brush, take the time to do it right. You can also adjust color tone and shadows to make it fit the main image.
All these little things will make you practice to be better at Photoshop and it will help you when the time comes that you need to do something to your own photo album.
And please don't just slap your image on top of the others or change the whole image without including the previous image.
This game is for all level of Photoshoppers and its meant for learning and most of all, having fun.