Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Performing Arts
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th of November 2008 (Sun)   #1
aduda

Default SOJA in WIlmington NC

From the other night. I am still having a hard time gettin EXIF to imbed, but these were shot with the 50mm 1.8. Most shots were taken at 1.8. I shot RAW and underexposed by 2 so I could get higher shutter speeds, then brought them back up in post. The weird thing is though, if I would have brought them back up by 2 in post, they were all out of blown out, super grainy, and generally out of whack. That was confusing to me.

C&C would be nifty.

Last edited by aduda : 9th of November 2008 (Sun) at 00:34.
aduda is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 11th of November 2008 (Tue)   #2
johnstoy
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: SOJA in WIlmington NC

Interesting framing and composition... A little dark. but the darkness adds atmosphere... For the 50mm f/1.8, these are great...

www.poconophotos.com
My Gear List
"Are you only Looking or actually Seeing", from Microbiology 101.
johnstoy is offline   Reply With Quote