Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Pets
Thread started 28 Nov 2008 (Friday) 22:04
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

A cold night, a brown dog, and two sunpak 383s

eeeksNYC
Joined Jan 2008
NYC/NJ
Nov 28, 2008 22:04 |  #1

Got really bored...decided to play strobist with my doggie.

Duke in the backyard (excuse the dead grass and leaves).

Two Sunpak 383s (one camera left about 3 feet away at 1/16th with a Stofen Omnibounce; the other 4 feet away camera right, 1/16th)

Very little ambient light, just enough for me to manually focus, and guess.

C&C welcome and appreciated.

IMAGE: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/eeeksNYC/PhotogOnTheWeb/dukeinthedark.jpg

eeeksNYC (my blogexternal link, my flickrexternal link)
zeiss ikon icarex 35s,5D MK1/ EF 28-70 f2.8L / Sigma 50mm f1.4 / Sunpak 383s / Cybersyncs / and a couple bags of other stuff....http://www.flickr.com/​photos/29075737@N02/external link

B.Miller
802 posts
Joined Nov 2008
Lexington, SC
Nov 28, 2008 22:07 |  #2

beautiful dog! i love taking pics of my chocolate

Pete's ­ Prints
Goldmember
1,497 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Schertz Texas
Dec 01, 2008 08:24 |  #3

A very nice portrait, the lighting looks fine to me, though I'm not an expert I like how you did it. Thanks for sharing your set up.

Peter S Vives
A bunch of equipment with Canon on it and some stuff with Sigma on it. The desire to capture a moment in time and share it with you! :)

648 views & 0 likes for this thread
A cold night, a brown dog, and two sunpak 383s
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Pets

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.