Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Needed
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th of December 2008 (Sat)   #1
lady bug

Default Maternity Photographer, SE Michigan

I'm looking for a maternity photographer in SE MI. I had a photographer I worked with previously that was going to do a maternity session for me but it doesn't look like our schedules are going to be able to work out. I would like to have my session done before the end of January. Also we want some one who will provide the images to us electronically, prefer raws but jpgs are acceptable.

Please let me know if you may be able to help me out or could point me to a photographer that may be able to.

My Flickr
lady bug is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 28th of December 2008 (Sun)   #2
chadp23

Default Re: Maternity Photographer, SE Michigan

Here is my website info www.sobitartphotography.com I am willing to accommodate you with any schedule you have. Also since I am out of state I am willing to work on the pricing for you on the travel
chadp23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th of December 2008 (Sun)   #3
fortinaa

I see you are on flickr. Try posting a request in this group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/exposuredetroit/

Gear List
fortinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 28th of December 2008 (Sun)   #4
EveryMilesAMemory
Goldmember

Hey Nikki, feel free to check out my site and either send me a email or shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to do some photos for you.

Let me know what you have in mind and we could meet up when ever you have some free time.

Thanks

Pat
EveryMilesAMemory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th of December 2008 (Mon)   #5
scotthidley

I posted this on a SE Michigan based car message board as there are some varying level photographers on there too (some in school for it, some professional, most hobby).
scotthidley is offline   Reply With Quote