Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Motorsports Talk
Thread started 19 Jan 2009 (Monday) 12:10
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

24hrs. rolex

iseeu
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jan 2009
Jan 19, 2009 12:10 |  #1

suggestions on lenses to use i have 70-200mm is,24-70mm and a fisheye will they be good enough to cover all aspects?

DMcGrew
187 posts
Joined Dec 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Jan 19, 2009 15:29 |  #2

What would be a really cool shot is a night time shot at 24mm or the fisheye from up in the Nextel Tower. You could capture some amazing light trails around the track.

http://www.500px.com/D​ustinMcGrewexternal link
5D Mark II • Canon 17-40mm F4L • Canon 50mm f1.8 • Canon 100-400mm F4-5.6L • Canon 480EX II Speedlight Flash

2wheeler
43 posts
Joined Aug 2008
south, florida
Jan 20, 2009 19:31 as a reply to DMcGrew's post |  #3

When you get back post some pics. I will be going to the Palm Beach Supercar Show that weekend, however I will be headed to the bike race. I am interested to know how the 70-200 works with the new lighting they have installed.

Mike
If you love your job, is it a job?

iseeu
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jan 2009
Jan 31, 2009 09:02 as a reply to 2wheeler's post |  #4

The plan didn't work I was removed from the pro photographer stand above the 500 club. I planed on shooting through the tri oval.Didn't carry tripod just monopod,there was just more light than I wanted to deal with.

freebird
Goldmember
1,346 posts
Joined Nov 2006
Iowa
Feb 01, 2009 09:45 as a reply to iseeu's post |  #5

Huh??

1,096 views & 0 likes for this thread
24hrs. rolex
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Motorsports Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.