Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Glamour & Nude Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 25th of January 2009 (Sun)   #1
White Satin

Default Guitar back model

This was taken of me with me guitar on my back and was wondering what you guys thinks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...teSatin/bw.jpg

Last edited by Mark_Cohran : 25th of January 2009 (Sun) at 13:23. Reason: Photo sharing, not discussion
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 25th of January 2009 (Sun)   #2
Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: Guitar back model

Janet, while your image is appropriate for G&N, the Talk About G&N forum is for discussion of techniques and other topics associated with G&N photography, not for sharing the images themselves, and therefore your post was not appropriate for this particular forum. You can certainly feel free to resubmit the image to the G&N Image Sharing forum if you have early access privileges or when you gain access by reason of post count.
Thirty-five years of shooting and still learning.
My G&N Blog (NSFW)- My Complete Gear List - Mac-Photo Website - My Tumblr Site (NSFW)
G&N FORUM EARLY ACCESS & IMAGE POSTING RULES
Closed Thread