Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk
Thread started 25 Jan 2009 (Sunday) 11:28
Prev/next

Guitar back model

this thread is locked
White ­ Satin
515 posts

Joined Sep 2007

Manchester UK
MORE INFO

This was taken of me with me guitar on my back and was wondering what you guys thinks.

http://img.photobucket​.com/albums/v648/White​Satin/bw.jpgexternal link

Jan 25, 2009 11:28

http://www.myspace.com​/janette35external link

Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop
15,554 posts

Joined Jul 2002

Portland, Oregon
MORE INFO

Janet, while your image is appropriate for G&N, the Talk About G&N forum is for discussion of techniques and other topics associated with G&N photography, not for sharing the images themselves, and therefore your post was not appropriate for this particular forum. You can certainly feel free to resubmit the image to the G&N Image Sharing forum if you have early access privileges or when you gain access by reason of post count.

Jan 25, 2009 12:28

Mark
-----
Some primes, some zooms, some Ls, some bodies and they all play nice together.
Thirty-five years of shooting and still learning.
My Tumblr Siteexternal link (NSFW)

1,165 views & 0 likes for this thread
Guitar back model
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE FORUMS
Registered members get all the features: search, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, own reviews...

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: By using this site you agree that some cookies will be stored on your browser. For unlogged users we store one session id cookie. For registered members we store (in addition to login session cookie) only cookies that are essential for required functionality. We do not store any personal tracking data in cookies or other browsers' data storage methods.