|8th of February 2009 (Sun)||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Local park photos, and some from China
the first few are of a semi-frozen river in a park near my house here in IL, while the last ones were taken a few days earlier in China. C&C please.
1. Not sure if the details in the trees will show up on everyone's monitors. They don't show up well on mine, but do on my fiance's laptop.
2. The moon's reflection in the river. Didn't turn out as well as I wanted..
4. The buildings in the background are a portion of the Bund in Shanghai. Taken in a restaurant at the opposite side of the river.
5. At the Tang Dynasty park. Plain shots of the pagoda were very unimpressive.
6. Any guesses at what lens she's using?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jidz player in the park -China||caljimw||People||0||26th of August 2008 (Tue) 15:24|
|Park Musicians - Xi'an - China||caljimw||People||1||9th of December 2006 (Sat) 23:05|