Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #90 - EQUINE
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a horse.
2. Of or belonging to the family Equidae, which includes the horses, asses, and zebras.
We all have the standard shots of horses/donkeys/zebras. I want to see your most creative shots of our hay eating friends. Shots with riders are permitted.
I have to end the comp. at 1 pm on Thursday March 12 due to being away from my computer that evening.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Thursday March 12, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.