Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Accessories & Storage
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th of March 2009 (Thu)   #1
Joshua14321

Default Lens Cases :D

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any reccomendations for lens pouches like with the zip top, like a cylinder shaped one

Are there any inexpensive ones?

I ask this, because when I get my peli I want to protect them more, or does the pelican have padding on the bottom of the dividers?

Thanks

Joshh
Joshua14321 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 26th of March 2009 (Thu)   #2
claybuster

Default Re: Lens Cases :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Bowden View Post
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any reccomendations for lens pouches like with the zip top, like a cylinder shaped one

Are there any inexpensive ones?

I ask this, because when I get my peli I want to protect them more, or does the pelican have padding on the bottom of the dividers?

Thanks

Joshh
I wouldn't worry about added protection in a pelican. I would drive my truck over mine and not worry. The padded dividers do have padding on the bottom. If you are putting lenses in the same compartment and are worried about them banging together put the lenses in some socks. Just wash those socks before you use them
Old 26th of March 2009 (Thu)   #3
Joshua14321

Default Re: Lens Cases :D

Hahaa

Awesome
Joshua14321 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member