Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 29 Dec 2002 (Sunday) 19:05
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

help..emailing more than one picture

sierts95
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Dec 2002
Dec 29, 2002 19:05 |  #1

I have an a40 using it with zoom browser 3.2. How do you select more than one picture when you want to send several pictures, it says to select images but I can only select one..help...
thanks

redbutt
619 posts
Joined Aug 2001
Carlsbad, CA
Dec 29, 2002 20:31 |  #2

First, stop using ZoomBrowser. Go download BreezeBrowser. It is by far a superior way to view and manage your photos.

In both programs, if you want to select multiple images, hold down the "Control" key and click on each image that you want to select. Also, a quick windows shortcut for slelecting a list is click the first item, hold down "shift" on the keyboard, then click the last item.

PaulSoebekti
139 posts
Joined Dec 2002
Dec 29, 2002 23:52 |  #3

Open the folder in ZoomBrowser, click the first picture - then while holding down click the next picture(s) that you would like to send.

Click Internet on the menu bar and click Send E-mail - follow the prompts.

UK_Terry
630 posts
Joined Mar 2002
Wiltshire England
Dec 30, 2002 08:12 |  #4

redbutt wrote:
First, stop using ZoomBrowser. Go download BreezeBrowser. It is by far a superior way to view and manage your photos.

Totally agree with this, much easier and user friendly

UK_Terry

http://www.terrytruema​n.co.ukexternal link

Conk
Goldmember
3,368 posts
Joined Jul 2002
Cloverdale B.C.
Dec 30, 2002 11:40 |  #5

There is also a free program available that is very popular.
http://www.irfanview.c​omexternal link
I too disliked Zoom and just used XP's viewer. I have just recently changed to Irfanview and so far am very pleased. Most of my editing however is still done in Adobe PS 7.

Cloverdale Photographyexternal link
Photosexternal link
More Photosexternal link

1,714 views & 0 likes for this thread
help..emailing more than one picture
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.