Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Offered
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th of April 2009 (Fri)   #1
bangsatz

Default Free 2nd wedding photographer in Indiana, Illinois and Maryland

Hi,

I got into photography in the year 2007 since then i've been intrigued to be a wedding photographer. I treat this passion as a hobby, not a real job, however i do have plenty of appetite to learn.

Thus, I'm offering my service as a 2nd shooter for a wedding photography. I don't ask anything in return, just the experience to build a portfolio. I would be available around state of Indiana and can travel up to Chicago area. In addition, i would be in maryland between may 10 - 18 of 2009.

In 4 months, I would be covering my cousin's wedding. They asked my help to be the photographer. This is why i'm in such a hurry to gain much knowledge from all of you pro's.

Currently, I'm owning Canon 40D gripped with 24L, 85mm 1.8, 135L and 200L as well as 2 AB800. The following is my current website www.primepixelphotography.com , please feel free to take a look at my collection.

Please advised. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Last edited by bangsatz : 17th of April 2009 (Fri) at 02:04.
bangsatz is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member