Index  •   • New Posts  •   • RTAT  •   • "Best Of"  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New Posts  •   • RTAT  •   • "Best Of"  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk
Thread started 22 May 2009 (Friday) 16:19
PREV/NEXT

Ideas on "Trash the Suit"

Aaagogo
Goldmember
2,403 posts

Joined Oct 2006

Daytona Beach, FL
MORE INFO

While trying to put together a TTD session with my friends (mostly female) some of my male friends expressed interest as well...

while I'm on google too, just want to see what the creative minds on POTN have on TTS (Trash The Suit)

May 22, 2009 16:19

http://photography-on-the.net ...p?p=4655753&postcou​nt=953 Your 1st 10,000 images are your worst
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style

jblaschke
Goldmember
1,445 posts
GALLERY: 6 photos
Joined Apr 2008

New Braunfels, Texas
MORE INFO

Often a "Trash the Dress" shoot is themed to coincide with a bride's interests/pursuits. Do they like hunting? The outdoors? Swimming? Horseback riding? Follow the same thinking here for a Trash the Suit shoot.

Although, to be honest, suits are far more ubiquitous in daily life than wedding dresses, and I suspect the impact of such photos won't be as pronounced. The best you might hope for is a set of "Playing James Bond" photos. Have fun! ;)

May 22, 2009 16:22

Canon 7D | Canon 50D IR modified | Canon EF 70-200mm 2.8 IS L | Canon FD 500mm 8.0 Reflex | Canon EF 85mm 1.8 | Canon EF 50mm 1.8 mk I | Canon EF-S 10-22mm | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Meade 645 (762mm f/5)
Model Mayhemexternal link | DeviantArtexternal link | Lisa On Location: New Braunfels Photographyexternal link

ZGMF-X20A
I didn't say anything
1,252 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Socal - LA/OC
MORE INFO

Play tug of war using the suit as a rope in the middle of a forest....

May 29, 2009 18:24

Jonathan Sutantioexternal link | Flickrexternal link | Twitterexternal link | Kiat Photoexternal link
Facebook: Jonathan Sutantioexternal link - Kiat Photoexternal link
Hosting: 1&1external link | Join Dropboxexternal link

Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop
15,545 posts

Joined Jul 2002

Portland, Oregon
MORE INFO

I like the James Bond concept. Seems you could do a lot with that, especially with simulated explosions, escapes, etc.

May 30, 2009 21:07

Mark
-----
Some primes, some zooms, some Ls, some bodies and they all play nice together.
Thirty-five years of shooting and still learning.
My Tumblr Siteexternal link (NSFW)

moussyluv72
138 posts

Joined Jul 2009

Rochelle Park, NJ
MORE INFO

what about PAINTBALL????

Jul 03, 2009 10:11

WANDA SOSA
a New-B
Canon Rebel XTI/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EOS 30D, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6, 85mm f/1.8, 100mm USM f/2.8, www.wandasosaphotograp​hy.comexternal link

1,841 views & 0 likes for this thread
Ideas on "Trash the Suit"
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE FORUMS
Registered members get all the features: search, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, own reviews...

SEND FEEDBACK TO STAFF    •   JUMP TO FORUM    •   FORUM RULES    •   Index    •   New Posts    •   RTAT    •   "Best Of"    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: By using this site you agree that some cookies will be stored on your browser. For unlogged users we store one session id cookie. For registered members we store (in addition to login session cookie) only cookies that are essential for required functionality. We do not store any personal tracking data in cookies or other browsers' data storage methods.