Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk
Thread started 22 May 2009 (Friday) 16:19
Prev/next

Ideas on "Trash the Suit"

Aaagogo
Goldmember
2,403 posts
Joined Oct 2006
Daytona Beach, FL
May 22, 2009 16:19 |  #1

While trying to put together a TTD session with my friends (mostly female) some of my male friends expressed interest as well...

while I'm on google too, just want to see what the creative minds on POTN have on TTS (Trash The Suit)

http://photography-on-the.net ...p?p=4655753&postcou​nt=953 Your 1st 10,000 images are your worst
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style

jblaschke
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
May 22, 2009 16:22 |  #2

Often a "Trash the Dress" shoot is themed to coincide with a bride's interests/pursuits. Do they like hunting? The outdoors? Swimming? Horseback riding? Follow the same thinking here for a Trash the Suit shoot.

Although, to be honest, suits are far more ubiquitous in daily life than wedding dresses, and I suspect the impact of such photos won't be as pronounced. The best you might hope for is a set of "Playing James Bond" photos. Have fun! ;)

Canon 7D | Canon 50D IR modified | Canon EF 70-200mm 2.8 IS L | Canon FD 500mm 8.0 Reflex | Canon EF 85mm 1.8 | Canon EF 50mm 1.8 mk I | Canon EF-S 10-22mm | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Meade 645 (762mm f/5)
Model Mayhemexternal link | DeviantArtexternal link | Lisa On Location: New Braunfels Photographyexternal link

ZGMF-X20A
I didn't say anything
1,252 posts
Joined Mar 2008
Socal - LA/OC
May 29, 2009 18:24 |  #3

Play tug of war using the suit as a rope in the middle of a forest....

Jonathan Sutantioexternal link | Flickrexternal link | Twitterexternal link | Kiat Photoexternal link
Facebook: Jonathan Sutantioexternal link - Kiat Photoexternal link
Hosting: 1&1external link | Join Dropboxexternal link

Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop
15,556 posts
Joined Jul 2002
Portland, Oregon
May 30, 2009 21:07 |  #4

I like the James Bond concept. Seems you could do a lot with that, especially with simulated explosions, escapes, etc.

Mark
-----
Some primes, some zooms, some Ls, some bodies and they all play nice together.
Thirty-five years of shooting and still learning.
My Tumblr Siteexternal link (NSFW)

moussyluv72
138 posts
Joined Jul 2009
Rochelle Park, NJ
Jul 03, 2009 10:11 |  #5

what about PAINTBALL????

WANDA SOSA
a New-B
Canon Rebel XTI/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EOS 30D, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6, 85mm f/1.8, 100mm USM f/2.8, www.wandasosaphotograp​hy.comexternal link

1,913 views & 0 likes for this thread
Ideas on "Trash the Suit"
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.