This week's DSLR Speed Challenge #104 topic is:
For this challenge, use your creative composition techniques to capture a subject that's naturally framed by something else in the shot. Trees, windows, doors, arches... many things can be used to frame a subject, so show me one of your best naturally framed shots!
The "frame" must be part of the original image that was captured. A frame added in post-processing will not count as the "frame" for this challenge. You can still add a frame in post processing if you wish, but make sure it's not your only "frame".
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Thursday June 25, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed
Here is a link to our previous Canon EOS DSLR Speed Challenge Winners/Records <-- click to see