This week's DSLR Speed Challenge #106 topic is:
From ocean power boat racing to model boats on a lake or even kayaking down your "local" river, the challenge I have chosen for this week covers many different sports that can take place on water.... They don't just have to be proffesional activities so i am leaving it "open" for you to choose how you interpret the subject. Have fun with this one and I look forward to the nightmare of choosing a winner from all of your entries next week....
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - Midnight GMT, Sunday July 12th, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed
Here is a link to our previous Canon EOS DSLR Speed Challenge Winners/Records <-- click to see