This week's DSLR Speed Challenge #109 topic is:
From last week's challenge I realized there is a lot of litter out there. For this week's challenge, I want you to show me litter, or garbage that is worth showing, or tells a story... around your neighborhood, at a nearby park, in the street, or even in your house. Take a picture of what people really don't want to see, but make it worth seeing.
Your subject is limited only by your imagination and creativity.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8:00 PM EST USA Time, Monday August 3rd, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed
Here is a link to our previous Canon EOS DSLR Speed Challenge Winners/Records <-- click to see