Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support
Thread started 18 Aug 2009 (Tuesday) 14:50
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

STICKY: -=FAQ=- Tripods, Monopods, Heads & Support - START HERE

ben_r_
THREAD ­ STARTER
-POTN's Three legged Support-
15,884 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Sacramento, CA
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by ben_r_.
Dec 15, 2014 13:25 |  #31

sudipto_roy wrote in post #17324697 (external link)
My first post in the new site and I am not even sure if this is the right place to post it but I couldn't find any forum for tripods except here. My question is this - I am planning to get a Manfrotto 1051BAC Alu Mini Air Cushioned Compact Stand. Now the question is can it double up as a support for my Rode Blimp without any modification to the head?

Request mods to please relocate it if this is not the right place for the question.

This probably isnt the right thread for this question, but Im not sure where you might ask it. That being said, Im not sure youd want to mount something like a Rode Blimp setup on a stationary tripod. Usually those are boomed and held over the subject. However Im sure if it didnt work right out of the box you could get the needed adapter to make it work for cheap. I just dont remember what the Rode Blimp came with back when I tried one.

[Gear List | Flickrexternal link | My Reviews] /|\ Tripod Leg Protectionexternal link /|\
GIVE a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. TEACH a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

orvilleredenbachers
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Aug 2011
Jan 21, 2016 12:09 |  #32

Nice Read up on helping me decide which tripod to go with, thanks!

131,067 views & 0 likes for this thread
-=FAQ=- Tripods, Monopods, Heads & Support - START HERE
FORUMS General Gear Talk Tripods, Monopods & Other Camera Support

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.