This week's DSLR Speed Challenge #112 topic is:
"Things with wings"
From the smallest insect to the biggest birds, from mankind to machinery. If it's got wings, shoot and show it!
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name in the message subject line.
* Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
- New Topic - After winner is declared.
- Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Ends - 2:30am AEST, Friday August 28th, 2009.
- Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed