Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st of August 2009 (Fri)   #1
JoshTPhoto

Default Recommend Canon Sd1200 w/underwater housing or Canon D10

Anyone have thoughts on if I should buy the WP-DC29 underwater housing for the SD1200 or just purchase the D10 instead of the SD1200 combo?

Uses would be the pool and beach. I reckon the DC29 seems a little much for casual use. Although the D10 looks a little bulky.

5D II :: 24-70 F2.8L / 70-200 F4L IS / 85 F1.8
JoshTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 22nd of August 2009 (Sat)   #2
kja
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: Recommend Canon Sd1200 w/underwater housing or Canon D10

I'd probably go with the camera and housing just because I spend a whole lot more time on land than underwater and when I take my compact, I want it SMALL.

Either, either I think you'll have a good system and lots of fun
kja is offline   Reply With Quote