Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Thread started 18 May 2005 (Wednesday) 06:49
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon A-95 Movie Mode (can't download)

Scrapperc
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined May 2005
May 18, 2005 06:49 |  #1

This is my first digital camera, so please bear with me. Yesterday was the first time I recorded a movie clip. When I tried to download it to my computer, along with some pictures, the download process would begin, but when it would get to the movie clip, I would get an error message. I installed the software that came with the camera and that is what I was using. I've read the manual, but don't see that it says to do anything different. What am I missing? Thanks for any help.

randalcandari
106 posts
Joined Apr 2005
The sick man of Asia
May 18, 2005 22:36 |  #2

what's the error? try browsing the camera's contents using windows explorer then copy the clip from there.

Randal
A camera and a lens

1,134 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon A-95 Movie Mode (can't download)
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.