Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The Business of Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th of September 2009 (Thu)   #1
Digital Aurora Photography

Default Non-Professional Photographer Insurance - Travelling Overseas

Hi Everyone,
I will be traveling to Cuba in the next few months and my wife will be going to Singapore. We own about $8-10K of photographic equipment between us.
We would like to get insurance to cover us for all eventualities.
We are not making money from our equipment, it is just an expensive hobby.

I would like to be covered if our stuff is damaged accidentally, if it is stolen or damaged or anything else happens to it, both in the US and all around the world.
I'm more worried about being mugged and having my gear taken.

We live in Boston and would love to hear from any other photographers who have had the same problem.

I have also searched through the threads, but couldn't find anything like this, but sorry if it has already been answered.
Thanks for your help.
This ad block will go away when you log in as member