Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Kids & Family Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th of September 2009 (Sat)   #1
k-style
"I get it now...... Or do I?"

Question need suggestions dealing with a 3month old baby

ok so im photographing my best friends daughter yesterday who is almost 3 motnhs....i just want to know if anyone else agrees that this is the hardestttt most annoying age to photograph an infant?.....i mean they cant sit up on their own, they get cranky really easy.....i wanted to get her withing the first 2 weeks but the parents slacked off....i also believe the less clothes the better at this age, but the mother is the complete opposite....so im looking for you guys to help....i bought some plush toys, a basket, some knitted scarf, quilt and hats.....i need ideas on how to control this situation.
k-style is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member