Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #126 --
Dread is the new topic, I decided to go in contrast with the upcoming holiday spirit
I just opened the dictionary and picked the first word that inspired me
I now dread the judging of your pics...
have fun, interpretation is up to you, back in a week with the winners
maybe some dread that the Santa won't bring them gifts...
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8:00 pm Eastern time Thursday, 17 December 2009. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time Thursday, 17 December 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
dread of being hit by lightning
dread of dropping your camera in the stairs
EDIT:and sorry if my english make some grind their teeths, my native language is french