Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #127 --
"Make a Face"
I admit this theme was inspired by a recent American Express commercial that depicts various objects making "faces". If you haven't seen it, you can catch it here.
Your challenge this week is to exercise your creativity and make or find a face. "Natural" people, animal, and insect faces/heads are not allowed. The objective is to go out and find or setup an unusual combination of objects that create an appearance of a face. Take inspiration from the commercial if needed.
With all the creative POTN folks out there, I know you can come up with some ideas as good as or better than the commercial. Amaze me with your ingenuity. Make me laugh!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 pm Eastern time Saturday, December 26, 2009. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Saturday, December 26, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Link to Previous winners