Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #136 "Red"
Yeah, I know really creative Huh? Staying with the same theme:
It can be color, mood or both or anything in between.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at Midnight central time March 3, 2010. (I'm flying out on early on the 4th and will not have a connection until late on the 5th, so I'm ending it a day early) Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - Midnight, central time March 3rd, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.