Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th of February 2010 (Fri)   #1
twalker294

Default SX20 video in Final Cut Express?

Howdy fellow Canonites. I am about to order an SX20 and I'm curious if any of the Mac folks here use Final Cut Express to edit HD video from the SX20. If so, is there anything special that needs to be done with the files prior to import or do they just import directly into FCE without a problem? Any gotchas, advice, etc that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Todd

twalker294 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 15th of March 2010 (Mon)   #2
twalker294

Default Re: SX20 video in Final Cut Express?

No one? Bueller

twalker294 is offline   Reply With Quote