Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > General Photography Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th of March 2010 (Fri)   #1
raypix813

Default Logo or Trademark Release

I have a picture with a local chain coffee shop in it. I want to use this image, which includes their logo, and they are asking me to send them a release. I was actually thinking they would have some sort of release, but they tell me no. Can anyone send me a sample of a release I might tweek and conform to what I need. Thanks, D-Ray

raypix813@gmail.com
raypix813 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 12th of March 2010 (Fri)   #2
raypix813

Default Re: Logo or Trademark Release

bump
raypix813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th of March 2010 (Sat)   #3
Frugal

Default Re: Logo or Trademark Release

Sounds backwards. You sure that they don't want a release form from you stating your specific intended usage which they would sign and return to you?
This ad block will go away when you log in as member