Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #139
To make this a true Speed challenge, I am leaving subject matter open. The only criteria for the shots this week is that they be shot between 12pm EDT Friday, March 19 and 12pm EDT Friday March 26. Get out your gear and get shooting. No searching the archives for this one! It is impossible to police the timing so the honor system will have to suffice.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 12 pm EST
on Friday, March 26, 2010. Winner of this challenge will be
announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 12 p.m. Eastern Time Friday, March 26, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.