Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > RAW, Post Processing and Printing
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th of July 2005 (Wed)   #1
AjP

Default borderless printing from photoshop, Canon Pixma

hey guys, it might be really stupid question but I''m having problems to print borderless pictures from photoshop and I'm wonder if there is a way to do that instead always using Easy-Print application that came with printer
I have Canon Pixma ip 5000, just got and still learn all the functionality

thanks a lot
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 13th of July 2005 (Wed)   #2
wolverinesr1

Default Re: borderless printing from photoshop, Canon Pixma

when clicking print in photoshop,it brings up another window with your printers name in it.right next to the name click properties and another set of tabs will popup.first is main this is where you select the paper type.on the next tab called page setup this is where you put a checkmark for borderless prints.then click ok and ok.

Canon 7D, Canon 24-70 2.8 L, Canon 70-200 F4 L, Sigma 150-500 DG OS f 5-6.3 ,Canon EF 50mm 1.4 , Kenko 1.4 TC, Canon Speedlite 580 EX
wolverinesr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th of July 2005 (Wed)   #3
tim
Light Bringer

Good tip Jeff. I just use the printing software that came with the printer, but i'll try doing it from photoshop now
tim is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 13th of July 2005 (Wed)   #4
mak8ce

In photoshop go to page setup option after you have hit print. It will allow you to choose papersize borderless or not etc. Becareful because it usually defaults to the center of the page so sometimes I have to play with it to change the printing space for instance if I will be printing another pic on the bottom of a half used 8 1/2 x 11 page.

Don't worry that is NOT a stupid question it took me a bilion time to figure it out by myself with many mistakes. Just take your time. Hope that helps.
mak8ce is offline   Reply With Quote