Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Photography Industry News > Rumors > Other Rumors and Predictions
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th of May 2010 (Sun)   #1
gotglade

Default Pocketwizard ControlTL to support in-camera menu system?

Has anyone heard anything about PW coming out with a firmware update to support the use of the in-camera wireless flash menu (i.e. Ratio control, FEB, etc...) with the use of the miniTT1 and flexTT5s?
This is my only (very small) complaint about this awesome system.

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but this would be a fantastic feature to have. It would allow me (with my lowly two speedlights...haha) to be able to control ratios on a two light system without having to shell out the money for another 580EX II or SB-E2 or without having to keep my 580 on my camera (the whole reason I got these was to get my flashes OFF- camera!)

I'm guessing something like this won't be out for a while...but...ahhhh, to dream.

Last edited by gotglade : 9th of May 2010 (Sun) at 17:29.
gotglade is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member