Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15th of May 2010 (Sat)   #1
AprilArchambeau

Default Good reputable places to buy batteries?

I need a good battery by next Friday for my photo shoot. I didn't wanna spend $60 on one new, so used would be better, I am afraid of eBay because all of the impostor batteries, I posted that I needed a lens cap for the kit lens and a battery on the WTB forum, but no one really checks it, any help appreciated thanks so much

5D l Calumet Genesis 400 light kit (2) l 430EX II l 50mm 1.8 l 70-200 f/4L IS l 85mm 1.8 coming soon!
AprilArchambeau is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 15th of May 2010 (Sat)   #2
Bob_A
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: Good reputable places to buy batteries?

If you want a non-OEM battery I recommend sterlingtek.com . For OEM batteries I buy from B&H.

Bob_A is offline   Reply With Quote