I'm having a problem with the develop module using the adjustment brush. I haven't had any other problems with any other modules.
It can take Lightroom up to 2 seconds to catch up with the mouse, and when it does, it usually takes a a direct route to the cursor, rather than follow the route I have tried to select. After I have released the mouse button, the brush then continues to follow the cursor around the screen.
I never had this problem when I first installed the program, so after having a look around, I have moved the cache and increased the size to 10GB. This increased the speed marginally, but the problem continues. I also tried a different mouse to ensure that it wasn't the problem.
Apologies if this has been covered before, I did have a look through some other topics, but couldn't find any specific to my problem. Thank you.